Sunday, April 19, 2009

So Far in April...

So, I'm a little behind on posting stuff. Sam had his school choir concert on the 10th and 11th. The program was titled "Kids in Lights." They sang songs from Broadway shows. It was pretty neat. I watched it twice and was impressed both times. Unfortunately, I didn't really get any good pictures, but here's the best one.

After the concert on Saturday, we colored Easter eggs and then did an egg hunt indoors, since it was cold and rainy outside.


You'll note Ryan's absence from the Easter festivities. He was at an "anti-prom" party.

On Wednesday, the 15th, we drove down to Vegas to spend spring break. This is what it looked like when we left:
It wasn't snowing in Vegas, but it was windy and cold. Also Tracy, Sam and Finlay were sick, so it wasn't as fun as it could have been. We did have a good time, though. We saw "Race to Witch Mountain," and the kids had a great time with their cousins. I loved visiting with my siblings (and in-laws). We all went out to dinner together, which is always fun.


And some cute parting shots:

Yes, I do consider myself cute. You should, too. (Consider yourself cute, I mean. Not me.) I knew if I didn't take a self portrait, there'd be no pictures of me at all.

Don't miss Tracy's new hymn arrangement posts below!

5 comments:

Linz said...

I think you're cute!

I had so much fun seeing you too! ANd I treasure the time I got to tease Ryan! He is a great young man! (How was the anti-prom thing? Sounds great to me!)

I love the picture of the girls looking for lady bugs. They are so cute!

tiffany said...

i think your cute too

it was tons of fun seeing everyone i love the anti prom party i wish i had one of those when i was in high school i never went to prom and it doesnt bug me at all you have a great faimly and im glad im part of it

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you had a good time! I hope everyone who got sick is feeling better! The concert and Easter egg coloring sounded like a lot of fun!

Larry and Cindy said...

It was so awesome having your family spend a few days with us. We love you guys so much, you kids are so adorable from Ryan to Rusty to Sam to Finlay to Camary to Xander and of course you and Tracy are a good looking couple. The pictures were so...so...so...CUTE!!! Just one question where is a picture of Grandma Cindy? Did you have fun with your Dad and Mom too? Well we sure had fun with you guys. I will try to us the red truck and come up there and bring the two forgotten bikes and one helmet and one small pink car back to you and while I am there I will make your dress for the wedding. Does that sound good? I may even come on Sunday. Is that good for you?

Angie said...

Yes. I had a great time with you too, Mom. Sorry I didn't get a picture. I would love to see you on Sunday. But if you come the next week, you could come to my Musette concert on May 3. Just let us know. Love you!!!