Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Cameo

I don't post much since I started my gardening blog, so I thought I'd just say hello and share one of my all-time favorite Haikus (it was really hard to pick one out of the mess of Haikus I absolutely love).



One of the most insulting billboards I get to see on the way to work says:

Smart people buy cameras from a camera store.

So, now you know. I'm not a smart people.

Oh, and I saw an SUV on the freeway yesterday that was advertising a "mobile spa." It was pulling one of those trailers made from a pickup truck bed. Are you thinking what I was thinking?

4 comments:

tiffany said...

i bet that is there favorite spa

Angie said...

I love that haiku.

Larry and Cindy said...

Hey Tracy...great post...mobile spa??? WHATEVER!!! we missed all of you over the fourth weekend!!! We always spend it with you guys so it was different but nice just the same! We Love all of you so much, Cindy

Janay said...

That haiku poem is really something.
Refrigerator.
LOL