Sunday, December 6, 2009

Thanksgiving

On the Sunday before Thanksgiving, we attended Denise's annual Thanksgiving dinner, held at Megan's house in Highland this year. The kids played outside despite the freezing weather.





Dinner was yummy, but then it started to snow pretty hard, so everyone took off. The drive wasn't bad until we got close to our house. Then it was pretty much white-out conditions. We made it home safe, though.

We went to Vegas for Thanksgiving this year. It was fun! The weather was perfect and it was fun to see everyone. We even got to see Tiffany for a few minutes before she left for Arizona. Ike, Madi. and Becca stayed over every night, which was fun for all the kids. We even had Auri and Andrew stay on Thanksgiving night. The dinner was so yummy, despite the now infamous roll incident. The kids played with marshmallow guns, which made a lovely mess in the backyard.





My true personality shines through






We were sad that Amanda and Lenny were sick, and we didn't get to see much of them. Lenny came to dinner, though. On Saturday, my mom and dad celebrated their 40th wedding anniversary! Way to go! All in all it was a fun holiday, and I have so much to be thankful for.

P.S. Don't miss the post about Finlay and The Music Man below!

2 comments:

Larry and Cindy said...

Thanks for the lovely Thanksgiving post!!! I have been so involved with work and school I haven't even been on the computer, except at school! That was an awesome video Tracy (you are the best) I just LOVE the Lofthouse Clan. You are just great!!!

Linz said...

Wow, I don't know how I missed this post! I love it! Thanksgiving was so fun this year! Love you!