Sunday, May 29, 2011

Graduating

Here are some pics of Kindergarten, Seminary and High School graduation. It was wonderful to have my mom and dad and Tiffany here for Ryan's graduation. I thought I would cry, but I didn't. I was so happy and proud. It was a really great day. Way to go, Ryan! Great things are ahead of you.

Camary and her teacher, Mrs. Nelson, on Kindergarten graduation day.
Ryan and his seminary diploma.
Pomp and Circumstance
High School diploma! Those yellow cords are for high honors!
All of us on graduation day. Way to go, Ryan!

7 comments:

tiffany said...

yay & hooray for ryan im so glad i came great things are ahead for him ryan is just awsome

Larry and Cindy said...

We had a GREAT time with your sweet family. We are so proud of all the kids and how they live their lives. See ya soon.

Larry and Cindy said...

I tryed to post on Tracy's gardening blog but it wouldn't let me. Every things looks great, his hard work will pay off

Michelle said...

Proud moments!! High honors ain't easy to achieve! Way-ta-go!

I'm super envious of your amazing garden. I don't know why I keep at it - we get pretty measly results. :/ The work gardening entails still brings a satisfactory feeling, though.

Linz said...

Yea!! Congratulations Ryan!! I am so proud of you!!

Larry and Cindy said...

I love this post on the graduations, it was so fun to be there with all of you for a few days. We really enjoyed our visit with all of you! How was your writing conference? Love Ya, MOM

Unknown said...

Congratulations all around. :D Love the fun pictures!