Sunday, September 25, 2011

Birthday Bash!

Birthday week began with me turning 40. I decided instead of being sad about it, I would celebrate all the wonderful things in my life. I really have so much to be grateful for. Forty is awesome!



I got a camera for my birthday! My very own little camera that I can carry around and take pictures with. Like at writing events and stuff. Awesome!

I celebrated at my favorite place on earth (Salem Pond), with some, but not nearly all, of my favorite people on earth.

My writing friend Alaina and my roommate from college, Julie

Julie and her husband,

Alaina gave me the awesome fedora. The necklaces came from my parents and my friend Shelly
I wish I had gotten pictures of more of the people there. Don't know what I was thinking. My friend Shelly came with her husband Steve, my cousin Michelle and her family (thanks for the forty sucks--tootsie pops), the Woolston clan, and my friend Danyelle and her cute family. I so appreciated everyone who was there. We had a good time! =)

That was Saturday. On Monday, we celebrated Camary's and Tracy's birthday because we had no time to celebrate on their actual birthdays due to soccer games and all of our other activities.

My mom made Camary this cute skirt!

Our little cowgirl. She loooooves horses.

Tracy got some movies and popcorn and root beer to go with them.
We had cherry cheesecake that night. Mmmmm.

Then the next Saturday, we had a party for Camary with her friends.


Here they are playing with the balloons

The cowgirl cake. (Note to self: Use wax paper on the cake next time. Yeah, I have awesome decorating skills.)

Sam drew horses on all the balloons...
...except for the special dragon balloon he drew for Xander.
Now we've got Finlay's birthday a week from today and Xander's just 9 days after that. Fun, fun times!

4 comments:

tiffany said...

let the good times roll in the lofthouse house looks like tons of fun

Larry and Cindy said...

Looks like fun was had by all. You guys are all sooooo cute and fun!!! Love to All!!!

Michelle said...

Wow! Birthday extravaganzassss!

That's a way cool dragon!

Happy Birthday everyone! :)

Linz said...

Happy birthday to all of you!! What a great time of year!!