Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Pioneer Trek Part I

Last June, our ward did a pioneer trek out west of Utah Lake. I made a DVD to commemorate the experience. So, here's the introduction (with music by yours truly) and the first track (music by David Tolk). I'll post additional tracks as I find time to do so. I recorded the music for the intro on our piano (which is less than well tuned), after I had kicked all the kids out of the house, using an MP3 player and a laptop to get the stereo effect and then mixed with Audacity. Makes me want to get some better equipment, although it worked well with the old-ified video effect...



3 comments:

Linz said...

Cool videos! You rock Tracy!!

Angie said...

Yeah, you rock! Everyone in the ward was like, "Wow, you should do this professionally." It did turn out really good!

tiffany said...

i agree thanks for the awsome post.