Tuesday, May 19, 2009

So, what's new?

Ryan's jazz band concert last week was fantastic! Unfortunately, I forgot the camera. As usual. Here's a picture of Tracy and the boys on their way to run the Payson Area Stakes 5k fun run.


Our ward won the coveted Golden Shoe award for having the most participation. I think over fifty people from our ward ran -- but that did not include me. I was peacefully asleep at the time.

I did remember to bring the camera to Camary's preschool program. It was painfully cute.

Sadly, our camera didn't take very good pictures. Time for a new one, I think. Camary sang loudly and knew the words to all the songs. She said her line, "I was playing with my friends, and we all shared," perfectly. It was a fun way to start our Family Night last night.

Tonight is Ryan's band BBQ and awards. Thursday he has his concert band concert. (Can you keep track of how many bands he's in?) Friday is Rusty's band banquet and awards. School will be out on May 29, and we can start our summer fun! Can't wait.

4 comments:

tiffany said...

woooo hoooo for summer ryan is in alot of bands good for him and camry is painfully cute no matter what she does

Unknown said...

Wow! It's all coming on fast and will be over before you know it. Summer is almost here!

Michelle said...

Holy Smokes! You guys are so busy! FUN busy, though. Sounds like life is great! I'm so excited for Summertime!

Larry and Cindy said...

Camary looks so cute. I am sure her program for preschool was fabulous!! I am sure there is never a dull moment at your house. Just think you and Tracy won't be empty nesters for another 18 years...WOW you will be old. I was an empty nester at 46 while Tiff was on her mission. Then she came home and lived with us for another 6 years. Anyway, I don't know how you do all you do with six kids BUT I SURE AM GLAD YOU HAVE THEM!!! They are so awesome and so are their parents