Friday, September 18, 2009

Birthday Week!

We had a lot of fun celebrating birthday week: mine on the 10th, Camary's on the 13th and Tracy's on the 14th. I got an ice cream maker for my birthday. Mmmm. I think it's time to make some more tonight! Camary had a birthday party with friends for the first time. I didn't get a lot of great picutres, but here are a few.




I think she had a great time. We played a few games and had cake and presents. It was pretty low-key.


We gave her a princess bike! How exciting.


 
 
On Sunday, her actual birthday, we had a family dinner to celebrate everyone's birthday. Monday was also our niece Kennedy's second birthday. She blew out two candles:





Then Camary blew out five candles:


Then Tracy and I simultaneously blew out 38/40 candles:


 
 

 
Camary got her gifts from Grandma Cindy on Monday.



 

Tracy got a food storage cookbook and The American Patriot's Almanac.



He and the boys played Risk:


And since I know you're all Xander fans, here's how he spent Tracy's birthday:



Basically covered in chocolate!

5 comments:

Linz said...

What a fun week! I hope you all had wonderful birthdays! Yea!!

tiffany said...

soooo much fun camry is so pretty

Larry and Cindy said...

It looks like birthday week was a great success!!! I am so glad that Camary like her present, she look so adorable in her Ralph Loren suit!!! Did you and Tracy get the DVD "Planet Earth" that I send for your birthdays? We Love You Guys!!!

mandi said...

Looks like some great celebrations! Xander is so cute!

Michelle said...

I literally snorted/laughed at Xander's pics. So. dang. FUNNY!! I love Camary's flowers in her hair. Adorable. Looks like some fun partyin'!

Happy Birthdays all!