Friday, September 25, 2009

Gospel Teaching Moments

Lindsay's gospel teaching moments (from her blog):

Also, another cute Auri story - on Saturday night we had a huge thunderstorm. It was really scary to Auri. I told her to say a prayer that she wouldn't be scared. She did and went to bed without any issues. The storm went on for a while that night. The next morning, Auri told us that the storm had awakened and scared her. But, it was okay. She said that the Holy Ghost spoke to her and told her the storm would pass. She was able to sleep fine after that. I. Know. What a sweet little girl!!!

My gospel teaching moment:

Camary: It's a good thing heaven has a floor or Jesus would fall down to Earth. And he'd be dead because you can't breathe in outer space.
Me: (slightly horrified) He wouldn't be dead! He was resurrected. He can't ever die again.
Camary: Oh. So, Jesus can breathe in outer space?
Me: Uh, yeah, He sure can.

Very important gospel principle. Jesus can breathe in outer space! You can't tell we're obsessed with sci-fi around here, can you?

5 comments:

Linz said...

That is tooooo funny! I love how kids think! She is sweet!

tiffany said...

ilove love love this post so cute


thanks for calling & cheacking on me earlier today it means alot to me thsnkd for being a wonderful big sister i love you

Larry and Cindy said...

Oh my gosh that was so hilariously cute!!! Kids say the darndest things!!! (As Art Linkletter used to say) Thank You Angie and Camary for giving Grandma Cindy a great laugh...I really needed that!!! I don't laugh nearly often enough lately!! Love Ya, Grandma Cindy

Michelle said...

O my heck!! I haven't laughed that hard in SUCH a long time. That is just seriouly awesomely hilarious! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! What a cute girl ... and a thinker for SURE!!

Brooke said...

I love it! That is soooo great! I think Braden was talking about something like: if someone tried to chop off our heads we wouldn't die once we were resurrected...I wasn't sure how to explain to him that once we're resurrected people probably won't want to chop off our head. ...ugh..boys are so fun :).