Thursday, October 29, 2009

We got a camera!

We got ourselves a fancy new camera that can even do videos. Too bad we didn't have it in time for Rusty and Ryan's awesome band concerts. We did get some cute pictures of other stuff, though.

The Halloween Party:



Pumpkin Carving: (See? Ryan is still a part of the family)




Our Piano! (Thank you so much, Denise!)


 Xander continues to be Xander:


Someday, I'll get the other film developed and I'll learn how to post videos. Happy Halloween everyone!

4 comments:

Linz said...

Yea for cameras! Yea for costumes, pumkins, pianos and cuties!! =D

Michelle said...

Great pictures!

I love the piano in that room! I've never noticed the wall color before ... and I LOOOOOVE it. Super cool. Congrats - and happy piano playing!

tiffany said...

loved being there thanks for the fun time

Larry and Cindy said...

It was so fun being with you guys last weekend for the Taylor Family Halloween Party...it has been years since we have been there for it! It was so much fun!! Yesterday was our dress up for Halloween at work party. It was really fun and I even convinced Dad to come as Shrek for a while. I attatched the baby Shreks to my dress, however, I only had 2 and could not find #3 We had Little Red Riding Hood, King Henry the VIII and he would burst into his redition or I'm Henry the VIII I am Henry the VIII I am, I am etc. etc. etc. A most gorgeous of all Princesses, a very good looking witch with a green hat that was very unique, she got second place and I won the prize for best costume!!! Dad was a good sport and came down as Shrek for a while even though he didn't want to! Love To All, MOM