Monday, November 16, 2009

Happy 60th Birthday, Papa Larry!!

For your birthday, the Lofthouse clan is going to share some of our favorite memories of you!




Camary: I remember talking to you on the swing when you came to watch my Primary program.

 Finlay: I remember the day we went swimming together. It was fun.

Sam: I remember we would always get our bikes out, and whenever we got tired or thirsty, you would get us an otter pop and it was really good! 

Rusty: I remember when you helped me fix my bike down in Las Vegas. We fixed a bunch of loose screws and stuff.



Ryan: I remember when you fed me ice cream and root beer when I was 2 months old. (No, I really don't remember that.) I remember all the times that you took me driving with you.

Angie: How to choose just one? One of my most recent favorites is sitting on the porch swing and talking early in the morning about life and eternal things.

Tracy: I remember working together on the ship show, especially the day you called Angie and told her how I "bumped my arm a little."

We all have many more memories than these. We love you so much and appreciate the time we get to spend with you and all that you do for us. You're the best!

Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

Linz said...

Happy Birthday To Dad!!! The Dunn's love you too and we are so glad that you were born and that you are our dad and papa!! Happy 60th!

Unknown said...

I love the picture! That is awesome and what great memories!

Larry and Cindy said...

Thank you, I have alot of Great memories also. You make me so Happy. See ya Thursday. Dad