Sunday, April 25, 2010

Busy, busy week

Some of the highlights:

Sam's Monster Concert. All the sixth grade orchestras in our school district played together. (That cute little girl right behind him used to be in our ward in Springville. I can't believe how fast these little ones grow up!)


Ryan turned 17!


 We celebrate by going out to dinner at Chuck-A-Rama (after I got home from the writing conference), and eating homemade cake and ice cream (that Tracy made). Ryan got three Star Wars novels and two Meredith Andrews CDs.

On Saturday, he went to prom with his friend and fellow trombone player, Michelle Biggs. Aren't they so cute?


Tracy went to the Utah County Republican Convention on Saturday, and I spent the weekend at the LDS Storymakers writers conference. 


You can read more about that on Notes From the Writing Chair, but not tonight. I'll post over there tomorrow. Sam went on a scout camp out over the weekend too. And it was Stake Conference. Never a dull moment around here!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Loved the pictures. You really have had a busy week! Hope you get a nice week to catch your breath now! :)

Michelle said...

good lookin' kids ... and talented to boot! You guys sure DO keep as busy as ever!

tiffany said...

holy cow ryan and michelle are so cute how fun is the concert wish i could have been there

Larry and Cindy said...

Well, I must say Ryan and Michelle looks so cute for Prom. I am not old enough to have a 17 year old grandson!!! (OH WAIT...I MUST BE...BECAUSE RYAN IS MY FIRST BORN GRANDSON) I am still waiting for him to call me to tell me if he got his birthday card/moneygram tee-hee!!! I went to a concert Sunday and saw a younger bass player and thought about that you had told me Sam wants to play bass. He sure looked great playing that cello!!! Xander is a doll and I am glad he likes "Cars" the movie cause I do too!!! Camary in kindergarten WOW!!! What is wrong with Rusty playing Lacross? Johnson Moody did and Dee got hit in the eye with a Lacross ball. It was quite serious! When you tagged me what am I tagged to do? Love To All, MOM/GMA

Larry and Cindy said...

Have you ever noticed I can't make a brief comment...I have to write a novel? MOM