Sunday, July 13, 2008

Oh, What a Big Boy

Xander hit nine months on Friday, and a tooth promptly popped out of his gums. He is doing this funny crawling method where he gets up on his hands and knees and kind of pushes himself forward by scrabbling with his toes. I'm sure he'll be doing a bona fide crawl soon. He can say "mama," but he thinks it means food. At least, he only says it when he's hungry. And I guess it's more like "mmm---ahhh," than "mama" anyway. We had to lower his crib mattress because he pulled himself up on a table leg -- only to his knees, but feet are sure to follow soon. And I put him in the 6-9 month clothes. When I see the preemie size clothes at the store, I can hardly believe he was ever that small. In case you've forgotten:
Wow, Xander -- you've come a long way, baby!

4 comments:

tiffany said...

wow that is amazing i cant believe he is almost 1 year old. where has the time gone? he is so cute

Linz said...

What a cutie!! I can't believe we have a birthday in just 3 months!! Love that little guy!!

Unknown said...

Hey!!

My mom just sent me the link to your web site and i'm so glad she did! Xander is so cute! What great taste you have in names! ;)

I have a blog as well if you'd like to take a look. janyece.blogspot.com
or Swineford,net for more pictures, videos and less frequent postings... It was fun to read your blog! I hope all is well

Michelle said...

Xander is so cute and precious!

I'm just realizing you have a blog that I can comment on. We'll see ya in September for the family reunion, right?