Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The Writing Chair

Well, I've been wanting a papasan chair for about forever. I found one on craigslist for $20! Yoohoo! It's in Tracy's and my office between the two desks where I can sit and look out the window and have a perfect, beautiful view of Mt. Loafer. This is my writing chair, where I will sit and create brilliant pieces of literature. Seated in the chair in this picture are my two biggest obstacles to brilliant pieces of literature. I wouldn't trade them for all the best selling novels in the world, though.
In other family news, Rusty spent last week at Timberline -- a youth leadership training scout camp up in Mt. Pleasant. He was considerably dirtier when I picked him up from camp. :) While I was picking him up, Tracy and the other boys ran in the Art City Days 5k. Good for them!

Up next . . . Tracy, Ryan and Rusty go on Pioneer Trek this weekend, and Ryan is going to soccer camp at SUU in Cedar City all next week. He has also begun his Salem Hills High Marching Band practices. I'll be spending the week with the other kids in Vegas while Ryan is at soccer camp. Tracy gets to stay home and upgrade the chicken coop and maybe even work on the front yard.

3 comments:

Linz said...

Sweet! Nice chair! I love craigslist! I can't wait to read all of your truly brilliant pieces of literature (I know I will ALWAYS get the ARC's - right????)

Good job to your boys on the 5K! I am going to run one in October!!

tiffany said...

sweet i cant wait to see you and the gang excpet ryan thet makes me sad nice chair if i ever get back up there i'll have to read in it the kids are so cute and xander has changed so much i can't belive it. he is so cute

Larry and Cindy said...

Angie...I love the chair. It's funny but I did not know that is something you have always wanted.
Maybe you didn't tell me, or maybe I wasn't listening. If you wonder why I'm blogging so late it's because I have been really sick and I took a 4 hour nap in the past afternoon so now I can't sleep. I went to the Dr. and got all kinds of medicine but a while after I took it I threw it all up so I don't know what the deal was. Maybe the codine in the cough syrup. . . Who knows!!! Love Ya, MOM